Nutrition and Holistic Life-style Coach
Through a series of in-depth questionnaires the C.H.E.K. Nutrition and Lifestyle program evaluates your current health, lifestyle and nutrition status, the presence of any fungal or bacterial infection, identifies food allergies / sensitivities, your current state of daily readiness for the demands you are placing on your body. Also included in your questionnaires is an Advanced Metabolic testing appraisal used to determine your individual Metabolic Type. This test will reveal the correct ratio of protein, fats and carbohydrates, as well as the correct foods suited to your unique biochemistry, thereby allowing you to lose weight / gain weight, have optimal energy, eliminate cravings and hunger between meals, support the function of your immune system while enjoying good health and vitality.
“One mans food is another mans poison” Hippocrates: Father of Medicine (Goldberg. H.S 2006)
With the C.H.E.K. Nutrition and Lifestyle program you will learn….
- How to lose weight without being hungry.
- How to choose the foods that will help you look and feel your absolute best based on your body’s unique biochemistry.
- How to choose the correct ratio of protein, fats and carbohydrates based on your individual Metabolic Type.
- Why one man’s food is another man’s poison.
- Why food quality is so important and how to choose and prepare the foods that benefit you the most.
- Exercise: The right type and the right amount for optimal results.
- Proper Hydration
- How to improve your thought patterns and emotions
- Healthy Stress Management
- How to balance your mood and blood sugar levels
- The importance of sleep and circadian rhythms
- How to identify roadblocks to your success
- How to reduce the rist or inhereted diease tendancies
Having done extensive study and research into food and its relationship to our wellbeing I am convinced there is direct co-relation to the food we eat and our wellbeing, we literally are what we eat!! A well balanced Nutrition and Lifestyle program is fundamental in achieving optimum health for you.
Wellness is not just the absence of disease! Most diseased states take 15 – 20 years to produce symptoms. We all have the opportunity to prevent disease, look and feel great, handle stress more effectively, increase vitality and wellbeing and slow the aging process. Think of wellness as a continuum with optimal health and wellness at one end and disease at the other end. Now think of where you currently are on this continuum. Are you currently at your ideal weight? Are you energetic, free of aches and pains and able to handle stress well? Now think of where you would like to be!
I am excited to be able to share my knowledge and assist you in achieving not only a good and practical exercise regime but also assist you toward living a balanced lifestyle and eating a nutritious and wholesome diet. This is a wonderful opportunity for you to live a high functioning, pain free life. With support and assistance from the suggested program, along with your commitment and dedication to implementing the program into your life you will find a state of wellbeing not previously imaginable.