The Correcting Muscle Imbalance workshop is an opportunity to learn how to reduce discomfort in muscles and joints, by learning how to assess and correct faulty movement patterns and muscle imbalances via a functional kinetic chain assessment.
“…Because Isn’t It Time To Take Care of YOU?”
During the workshop you will receive:
- Instruction on how to identify and correct muscle imbalances
- Instruction on how to identify and correct faulty movement patterns
- Videos, pictures and written instruction on corrective stretches and exercises
- Instructions on how to use a foam roller for releasing tight muscles Instruction on assessing flexibility
- Instruction on how to assess orthopaedic profile for a squat and overhead lift.
The workshop has been designed to cater for all levels of learning and if you have never done any human movement study before I am happy to supply you with some basic anatomy, physiology and exercise prescription skills at no extra charge
This workshop is fantastic, but don’t take my word for it, check out the testimonials below.
I guarantee, this workshop will extend your current knowledge on human movement and give you some great skills on assessment and learning how to reduce yours and others muscle and joint discomfort.
Email me now email@example.com or call me on 021 330 424 and I’ll book you in for a free 30 min consultation and you won’t pay a cent for the program until you are absolutely sure this program is for you.
So now there’s just one question… “Are you worth it?” Are your body, health, fitness and how you feel about yourself worth it? That’s the bottom line. If you think so, then call or click on the register now button, complete your details and I will call you ASAP.
If I can be of any further assistance please feel free to contact me.
May you be fit, happy, healthy, wealthy and smiling
MBS Holistic Training # 1 in Health and Fitness
Helping people become and stay Fit, Happy, Healthy, Wealthy, and Smiling since 2006